- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Pacific Beverage Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups squash, grated
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried herbs of your choice
- Whisk eggs, milk and herbs together in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil on the stove over medium-high heat. Sauté veggies until softened.
- Combine vegetables with the egg mixture and pour into muffin cups.
- Place pan in the oven at 190°C and bake for 18-20 minutes, until eggs are set.