- 1 cup Healthy Options millet, boiled according to packaging directions
- 4 3 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 large sliced carrots
- 2 cups chopped snap peas
- 1 cup chopped baby corn
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds toasted, to garnish
- 2 tbsp scallions chopped, to garnish
- Teriyaki sauce
- Prepare Healthy Options millet according to packaging directions.
- Add sesame oil to a frying pan, then add the chopped veggies and pineapple. Saute on high, and cover to allow to steam for 3-5 minutes, leaving the veggies a bit crisp.
- Remove veggies from pan, and add about 1.5 cups of water - enough to cover the bottom of the pan with about 1 inch of water.
- Once the water is simmering, add the salmon, and lightly season with sea salt. Cover, and allow to poach on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
- Layer bowls with millet, veggies, and a piece of poached salmon. Garnish with cashews, teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds and scallions.