- 10g Turmeric
- 80g Squash
- 80g Carrots
- 300 ml Pacific Almond Milk
- 20g Cherry Tomatoes
- Bob's Red Mill Sea Salt
- Simply Organic Black Pepper
- Optional: Let's Do Organic Coconut Flakes, fresh herbs
- Peel the turmeric and slice thinly.
- Peel and dice the carrots and squash.
- Heat the pan and add a little oil. Place the diced carrots and squash, and sliced turmeric.
- Roast the vegetables for 8-12 minutes, mixing from time to time. This will allow the vegetables to develop its flavors and let the natural sugars come out.
- Add in the almond milk and simmer for at least 1-2 minutes.
- Blend the mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and garnish with coconut flakes and fresh herbs.