- 1/2 kg shrimp
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Simply Organic Oregano
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Paprika
- 1/4 cup Field Day Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, juced
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup San-J Tamari
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and let shrimp marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place 3-4 shrimps on each skewer.
- Heat olive oil on a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook shrimp for 4-7 minutes until cooked through and pink.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Stir rice in soy sauce and garnish sesame seeds.
- To serve, top rice with shrimp skewers. Enjoy!