serving size: 6 waffles
- 1 cup cauliflower rice (should resemble coarse crumbs)
- 1 cup shredded Rumiano Smoked Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Andrew & Everett Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Pereg Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Pereg Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Simply Organic Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp chives
- fresh parsley, optional
- sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat waffle maker until ready.
- Add 1/4 cup filled with batter on the griddle.
- Set the timer for 4-6 minutes, peeking after minute four.
- If the waffle maker sticks, let it cook slightly longer.
- Remove once cooked.
- Allow to cool on a plate.
- Refrigerate remaining waffles.