- 360g Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 200ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 40g Unsalted Butter
- 20g Walnuts
- 20g Almonds
- 30g Marshmallows
- 30g Pretzels
1. Place chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter in a large double boiler and place over medium-low heat. Once chocolate and butter begin to melt, gently stir together until the mixture has completely melted and is smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Roughly chop walnuts and almonds. If marshmallows are big, chop these as well.
3. Allow mixture to cool for 2 to 3 minutes before folding in walnuts, almonds and marshmallows.
4. Pour mixture into a 8x8 baking dish, or smaller, and smooth the surface.
5. Allow the fudge to set in the chiller for at least 4 hours
5. Slice fudge into preferred size, and top with crushed pretzels.