- 80g Healthy Options Tri Color Organic Quinoa
- 80g Sahale Berry Macaroon Trail Mix
- 50g Healthy Options Super Seed Granola Mix
- 2 Tbsp Wholesome Sweetener's Honey
- 3-4 Tbsp Cadia Creamy Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions and cook further by dry toasting on a sauce pan.
- Roughly chop trail mix and cranberries.
- Combine quinoa, chopped trail mix and granola in a separate bowl.
- Add honey and peanut butter.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- Form into desired shape at approximately 60g per piece.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, checking every 10 minutes to see if it's done.
- Cool before serving.