- 250 grams beef tenderloin, cubed ¼ inch
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup organic red quinoa
- beef stock
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 cup organic squash, cubed ½ inch
- 1 cup organic french beans, halved
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Marinate beef in salt, pepper, liquid aminos and minced garlic. Refrigerate.
- Cook quinoa in beef stock according to package directions.
- In a pan, sauté onions until translucent then add the squash. Cook until tender.
- Add the french beans then beef cubes, constantly stirring until beef is medium rare.
- Add oyster sauce, quinoa, walnuts and cranberries. Stir for a minute and serve hot.