- 1 cup Edward & Sons Breadcrumbs
- 1 can Field Day Garbanzo Beans
- 1 small courgette, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 500g lean ground pork
- 50g grated Rumiano Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease baking tray.
- Add breadcrumbs, chickpeas, grated courgette, carrot, egg, pork, cheese and herbs in to food processor until everything is well combined. If mixture seems too dry, add a very small amount of water.
- Roll mixture into bite sized balls.
- Place the balls onto the baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on their size.