- 700g Healthy Options All-Natural pork loin, cut into thick slices
- 1 tsp Field Day Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Black Pepper
- 2 pcs All-Natural eggs
- 1 tbsp Field Day Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 cups Bob's Red Mill All-Purpose Baking Flour
- 1-2 cups Ian's Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Spectrum Refined Safflower Oil
- 2 tbsp Woodstock Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Yamasa Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Wan Ja Shan Worcestershire Sauce
- Pound the slices of meat to 1 cm thick. Season well with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with olive oil.
- Dredge the pork in flour, then dip in the egg mixture, and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the safflower oil to 180°C in a wok over a medium-high heat. Deep fry the pork for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through. Drain the excess oil on kitchen paper.
- For the Tonkatsu sauce, mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Serve together with Japanese rice and finely shredded white cabbage.