- 3/4 to 1 cup Ripe Bananas (Lakatan or Latundan variety)
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/4 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
1. Line baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Quickly pulse rolled oats in food processor or blender. Set aside in mixing bowl.
3. Mash ripe bananas with pastry cutter until all lumps are gone. If no pastry cutter is available, a fork may be used as a substitute.
4. Add in peanut butter, chocolate and honey.
5. Mix with silicone spatula until well combined.
6. Slowly add pulsed oats into the mixture in a folding motion until the mixture has combined well.
7. Weigh each bite at 20-30g depending on how big you want each piece to be.
8. Use vinyl gloves to roll each bite into a ball.
9. Set on parchment paper and chill for 10 minutes to harden.