- Preheat the oven to 176 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine flour and salt. In another bowl, crack and whisk the egg. Scatter the bread crumbs on a plate.
- Season each chicken with salt and pepper, dip in the flour, then egg wash, then coat both sides with bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the coated meat with olive oil on both sides.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes with coated skin side up or until golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 74 °C (165 °F).
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with barbecue sauce dip on the side.