- 150g Graham Cookies
- 80g Butter
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 300ml Heavy Cream
- ¾ tbsp Gelatin Powder
- 300g Frozen Berries
- 60g Cane Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch or Xantham Gum
- Fresh Berries for Topping
1. Place frozen berries, sugar, cornstarch or xantham gum into a sauce pan. Add a little water.
2. Turn heat on low and stir until berries have a jam like consistency. Liquid should be clear and shiny (cloudy indicates cornstarch or xantham gum has not yet fully cooked).
3. Cool and set aside.
4. Pulse cookies in food processor into fine crumbs.
5. Melt butter and combine with crumbs.
6. Press into round springform cake pan.
7. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
8. Using a mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth and creamy.
9. While cream cheese is mixing, whip heavy cream into stiff peaks.
10. Bloom gelatin powder/sheet with hot water as instructed by packet.
11. Fold in whipped cream with cream cheese mixture.
12. Add a little cream cheese and whipped cream mixture into the gelatin mixture.
13. Once combined, fold into rest of mixture.
14. Pour half of cream cheese mixture into spring form pan.
15. Pour half of the jam mixture in and spread.
16. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture on top.
17. Cover the top with remaining jam and garnish with fresh berries.
18. Cover with cling film and chill overnight before serving.