- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1 packet of Sweetleaf Stevia sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Spectrum Sunflower Oil
- 3/4 cup Living Planet Organic Dairy Milk, or 3/4 cup Pacific Original Almond Milk
- 2 all-natural eggs or Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Egg Replacer equivalent to 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- Heat pan to 350°F. Drizzle and spread oil on the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and Stevia sweetener.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, then add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan and cook until edges are firm.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with butter and sugar-free syrup of your choice.