- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Kamut Grain
- 6 cups Cadia vegetable stock
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp canned red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp white onion
- 1 tbsp green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp carrots
- 2 tbsp frozen vegetables
- Soak Kamut overnight.
- Drain water from Kamut.
- Boil Kamut in vegetable stock for 30-40 minutes then set aside.
- Sauté the onions in olive oil
- Add carrots and bell peppers until soft.
- Add in the remaining vegetables.
- Add the cooked Kamut.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with spring onions and parsley.