Herb Rib Chops
350g Rib Chops
1 Handful Assorted Fresh Herbs:
Parsley, Cilantro, Mint
1 Pc Lemon
2 Cloves Garlic
1Tbs Olive Oil
Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Ground Black Pepper to taste
Pineapple & Red Beets Salsa
75g Fresh Pineapple
50g Red Beets
½ Tbs Pure Lime Juice
½ Tbs Minced Mint Leaves
½ Tbs Honey
Chili Flakes to taste
Himalayan Pink salt to taste
Fresh herbs: Parsley, Cilantro, Mint
1. Prepare herb marinade by mincing the assorted herbs, mincing garlic, squeezing 1pc
Lemon, and mixing all the ingredients with olive oil.
2. Marinate pork in marinade for at least 3 hours, best if marinated overnight. Set aside.
3. Prepare salsa by dicing the fresh pineapple, and pan roasting diced red beets. Mix
roasted red beets with the diced pineapple, add olive oil, pure lime juice, honey, and
season with Himalayan pink salt, and chili flakes to taste.
4. Right before grilling rib chops, season with Himalayan Pink Salt and ground black pepper
on both sides. Grill until cooked to medium well.
5. Once rib chops are grilled, serve with freshly made salsa.