For the chicken:
- 1 whole Healthy Options All-Natural Chicken
- 2 pcs Leeks
- 4 Tbsp Ginger, sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 box Cadia Chicken Broth
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 tsp Natural Nectar Sea Salt
- 2 tsp San-J Tamari
For the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp The Ginger People Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Ginger, grated
- 5 cloves Garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp Spectrum Organic Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
For the quinoa:
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill White Quinoa Cilantro Leaves for garnish
- Put stockpot over medium heat. Sauté leeks, ginger, and garlic.
- Add broth and water. Bring to a light simmer, then add salt and tamari.
- Cook whole chicken in the broth for 25 minutes.
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions, replacing water with 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Place sweet chili sauce, grated ginger mixed with grated garlic and sesame oil, and dark soy sauce in 3 separate condiment dishes.
- Debone chicken and slice. Place onto a platter.
- Pour some broth and tamari over the chicken and top with leeks and cilantro. Serve with Quinoa.