serving size: 1 | time: 30 mins
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (of butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of Healthy Options Super Seed Granola Mix
- Optional: To add 1/2 cup of dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips, reduce the super seed granola mix from 2 to 1 3/4 cups.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (175° C).
- Lightly grease an 8x8" pan.
- Soften coconut oil or butter in a small pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, mix oil, honey, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add super seed granola mix, and stir until coated.
- Scrape mixture into pan and press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool almost completely before removing from the pan.
- Cut into desired sizes, and serve.