serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
- 1 ¼ cup of overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup + 2 tbps yogurt
- 3 Tbsp apple sauce
- 3 Tbsp walnut oil
- 1 ½ tsp liquid stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup flax seed meal
- 2 tbps brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup add-ons: nuts, chocolate and/or dried berries
- Vegan butter spray
- 1 cup add-ons; nuts,
- Chocolate and/o dried berries
- Preheat your oven to 338°F (170°C) and generously spray muffin pan with vegan butter spray.
- In a big mixing bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine flour mix with all dry ingredients except add-ons.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet mixture without over stirring.
- When batter is evenly mixed, fold in your choice of add-ons.
- Fill each 12-cup muffin pan evenly to the brim.
- Place baking pan at the center of the oven. Bake for 10 minutes and then check the muffins with a toothpick. If batter still sticks to the toothpick, put it back into the oven for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.