serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
For the eggs:
- 5 pcs Healthy Options All-Natural Eggs
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Energ Bread Crumbs
- Spectrum Canola Oil for deep frying
For the sauce:
- ½ bulb White Onion, sliced
- ½ pc Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- ½ pc Carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 pack Pineapple Chunks, with juice
- 2 Tbsp Cadia Wildflower Honey
- 2 Tbsp San-J Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup Cadia Catsup
- ¼ cup Water
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Boil 4 eggs for 9 minutes then immediately cool in ice water. Peel and dry.
- lace flour, bread crumbs, and 1 beaten egg in separate containers.
- Roll cooked eggs in flour, dredge in beaten eggs, and then roll in breadcrumbs. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Heat up enough oil to deep fry the eggs at 165°C/330°F. Deep fry until golden brown.
- Pat off excess oil with paper towels.
- Sauté onions, bell pepper and carrots for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Spoon sauce onto a plate. Top with halved eggs and garnish with cilantro leaves.