serving size: 1 | time: 30 mins
- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp chives, fresh, chopped
- 1/3 cup Healthy Options All Purpose Baking mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 fillet fish, flounder
- 2 tbsp Field Day Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pack Frozen Alexia Sweet Potato Fries
- Thaw Alexia chips and following heating instructions.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese and chives in a food processor.
- Spread the bread crumb mixture on one plate and the flour on a second plate. Beat the egg with water and salt in a shallow dish.
- Cut prepared fish into 8 pieces. Dust the fish fillet with flour, then dip in egg, and coat in bread crumbs. Lay the fillets on a cuttin board or baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and bake fish for 8-10 minutes until fish is fully cooked and is easily flaked with a fork.