- 2 tbsp Kerrygold Butter
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Ham slices
- Lazy Hollandaise sauce
Lazy Hollandaise Sauce
- 1/4 cup Primal Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lakewood Organic Pure Lemonade
- 1/4 tsp Simply Organic Black Pepper
- Add butter to a small pan over medium heat.
- When butter is heated, add scrambled egg and allow the egg to from into a solid mass through cooking, do not stir (if you have an egg ring, you can use that instead).
- Flip eggs once to complete cooking. You will likely need to fold egg in half to achieve height after cooking, or fold several times.
- Allow egg to cool slightly, about 2-3 minutes.
- Place ham on top of cooked egg and cover Hollandaise sauce.
- For the Hollandaise sauce, blend all the ingredients, then heat and serve.