serving size: 1 | time: 30 mins
- 1 bag Woodstock Organic Shelled Edamame
- ¼ cup red onion
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 freshly squeezed lime
- 2 teaspoons Bragg liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (optional: substitute with hot sauce)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Steam edamame for about 5 minutes until tender - OR - boil for 5 minutes and drain.
- Combine cooked edamame, onion, garlic, cilantro, parsley lime, soy sauce, chili paste, and olive oil into food processor and blend for 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with choice of sides like chopped vegetables or crackers.