- 1 pack Healthy Options Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 43g melted butter
- 70ml canola or palm oil
- 83ml fresh milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 60g chocolate or graham cookies
- 30-40g marshmallows
1. Preheat oven according to Healthy Options Brownie Mix instructions.
2. Crush cookies into chunky crumb-like consistency. Set aside.
3. Complete Healthy Options Brownie Mix as instructed on packet.
4. Fold in 30g chocolate chips.
5. Bake as instructed.
6. After removing from the oven, let cool for 30 minutes.
7. Cover top of brownie base with crushed cookies and remaining chocolate chips.
8. If using mini marshmallows, spread marshmallows on top until fully covered. If using bigger marshmallows, line marshmallows facing up until fully covered.
9. Place in oven or broiler for 5-10 minutes until desired browning of marshmallows is
achieved. You may also use a blow torch to torch marshmallows on top.
10. Cool overnight in chiller before serving.
11. Sliced brownies for serving can be torched again or toasted in a toaster oven to melt marshmallows.