serving size: 2 | time: 30 mins
- 1 ½ cups Organic Valley Milk
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 pcs Healthy Options All-Natural Yolks
- 7 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp White Sugar
- Whisk all ingredients, except the white sugar, together in a bowl until well incorporated then pour into a small baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil then steam for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After steaming, let the mixture cool down the chill for at least half an hour.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon white sugar on top of the mixture and spread evenly.
- Using a blow torch, holding the fire just above the sugar, move torch around until sugar caramelizes.
- Sprinkle 1 more teaspoon of white sugar and caramelize again.