serving size: 2 | time: 30 mins
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked Healthy Options Organic Tricolor Quinoa
- 1 cup Earthbound Farm Frozen Broccoli, Corn, Green Peas
- Field Day Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Optional: scallion
- Cook quinoa and brown rice according to packaging directions. Let it cool once done.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, and chopped onions. Let it cook until softened or about 3-4 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables until cooked.
- Add rice, quinoa and garlic. Cook for another 1-2 minutes until mixture is hot.
- Remove from heat and garnish with green onion.