serving size: 2 | time: 30 mins
For the noodles and veggies:
- 1 pack Lotus Forbidden Ramen
- 4 pcs Button Mushrooms
- ¼ block Mori-Nu Organic Tofu
- 4 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ pc Cucumber, sliced
- Handful Radish Sprouts
- 5 pcs Native Forest Young Con
- 2 tsp Spring Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro Leaves
- 2 pcs Cadia Roasted Seaweed
- 2 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Sunflower Seeds, toasted
- Sadaf Grapeseed Oil
For the dressing:
- 4 Tbsp San-J Tamari
- 2 Tbsp Cadia Honey
- 2 Tbsp Cadia Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Tbsp Lakewood Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Spectrum Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Cadia Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Sadaf Grapeseed Oil
- Cook ramen according to package instruction.
- Sauté mushrooms in 2 Tbsp grapeseed oil until browned.
- Cut up tofu into cubes and deep fry until golden brown. Pat off excess oil.
- For the dressing, combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss noodles, fried tofu, and all vegetables, except for roasted seaweed. Drizzle in dressing.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with roasted seaweed strips, more tofu, sunflower seeds, cilantro, and spring onion.