1. Pulse rolled oats in food processor/blender until it becomes a fine flour. Set aside.
2. Mash bananas with pastry cutter until all lumps are gone. If no pastry cutter is available, a fork may be used as a substitute.
3. Whisk together eggs, sugar and mashed banana.
4. Whisk together oat flour, baking powder, protein powder, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon.
5. Add oat flour mixture to wet ingredients and whisk until fully combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Heat pan on low.
8. Place one teaspoon of butter.
9. Measure approximately 50g per pancake.
10. Pour batter into pan and cook until edges are firm.
11. Flip and cook the other side.
12. Press middle of the pancake, if firm, pancake is done and can be taken out of the pan.
13. Top with mixed berries or nuts.