- 1 pack Healthy Options Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 43g melted butter
- 70ml canola or palm oil
- 83ml fresh milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10g whole almonds
- 10g whole cashews
- 10g whole walnuts
- 30g mixed dried fruits
1. Preheat oven according to Healthy Options Brownie Mix instructions.
2. Roughly chop nuts and fruits.
3. Complete Healthy Options Brownie Mix as instructed on packet.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and half of dried fruits and nuts.
5. Top with remaining nuts and dried fruits.
6. Cover top with aluminum foil to prevent nuts and dried fruits on top from burning.
7. Bake as instructed.
8. Remove from oven and cool overnight before serving.