- 1 1/2 cups Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Barney Butter Bare Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Stevia
- Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cadia Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Let's Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Premium Whole Golden Flaxseeds
- nuts and seeds, optional
- Line an 8x8 inch tray or pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, syrup and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 3 minutes until melted.
- Add shredded unsweetened coconut and nuts/seeds, and mix until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into the lined pan and spread out evenly, using a spatula.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into desired pieces before serving.