serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, minced
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 250 grams lean ground pork
- 2 tsp organic chili powder
- 2 ½ tsp organic cumin
- 2 ½ tsp organic paprika
- 3 tsp organic garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp organic dried oregano
- ½ tsp organic cayenne pepper
- 16 oz. can tomato paste
- 4 organic tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 organic zucchinis, seeded and chopped ¼ inch
- ½ can organic pinto beans, drained
- ½ can organic chickpeas, drained
- 1 can of organic sweet corn, drained
- 2 cups organic tomato juice
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pot and sauté onions then garlic.
- Add the ground pork and season with chili, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, oregano and cayenne pepper.
- When cooked through, add tomato paste, then add tomatoes, zucchini, pinto beans, chickpeas, corn, and tomato juice.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired
- Simmer on low heat for a few minutes and serve hot.