serving size: 4
- 500g Chicken thigh fillet
- 1 Tbsp. Simply Organic Garlic Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Spice Hunter Paprika
- ½ cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Honey
- ½ Tbsp. Wan Ja Shan Soy Sauce
- 2 ½ Tbsp. Vermont Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Natural Nectar Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Spectrum Grapeseed oil
- Slice chicken into thin strips.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and add chicken. Marinate for 12 hours in the chiller.
- Heat the oil on the pan. On medium heat, cook the chicken thigh in 2 to 3 batches, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat once chicken has turned golden brown and the chicken is cooked all the way through.