serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
- 1 whole Healthy Options All-Natural Chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp Spectrum Canola Oil
- 14 cups water
- 1 pc White Onion, sliced
- 1 pc Ginger, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, pounded
- 2 Tbsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp Natural Nectar Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Morton & Bassett Ground Black Pepper
- 1 small Green Papaya, cubed
- 4 pcs Native Forest, Young Corn, sliced
- 1 bunch Chili Leaves
- Heat up canola oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Sauté onion, ginger, and garlic.
- Add water and chicken. Cover partially and simmer on low heat for 1 hour.
- Season with fish sauce, sea salt, and pepper.
- A and young corn and cook until tender.
- Add in chili leaves before serving.