serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
For the chicken tenders:
- ½ kg Healthy Options All-Natural Chicken Breast, deboned
- 3 Tbsp Lakewood Lemon Juice
- 6 Tbsp Cadia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp Simply Organic Cumin
- 3 pcs Healthy Options All-Natural Eggs, beaten
- Spectrum Canola oil for deep frying
For the tartare sauce:
- 2 pcs Healthy Options All-Natural Eggs, hard boiled
- 1 cup Cadia Organic Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Energ Organic Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp Pereg Paprika
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 pcs Lemon wedges for garnish
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips. Season and marinate with lemon juice and olive oil for at least 1 hour.
- Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with cumin, then dip in beaten eggs, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Deep dry breaded chicken in canola oil heated to 160 °C/320 °F until golden brown.
- For the tartare sauce, combine organic mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, parsley and paprika together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with lemon wedges and tartare sauce on the side.