serving size: 5
- 1 cup Healthy Options Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Healthy Options Tricolor Quinoa
- 1 pc Healthy Options Large Eggs
- ½ Large White Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Thumb size Ginger
- 5 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 1/2 pc Healthy Options Whole Chicken
- 2 tsp, Spectrum Grapeseed Oil
- Pinch Simply Organic Black Pepper
- Pinch Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper
- Water as needed
- Boil an egg. Once done, peel and set aside.
- Remove the skin and mince the white onion, ginger and garlic.
- Slice chicken into different parts (wing, breast drumstick).
- Heat oil in cooking pot and pan fry chicken on both sides to color. Once halfway cooked, set aside.
- In the same pot, add more oil and sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add water, quinoa, rolled oats and chicken cuts. Add more water if needed and simmer down until chicken is cooked through.
- Once the rolled oats and quinoa are cooked and the preferred thickness is achieved, remove chicken and season with fish sauce and pepper.
- Shred chicken separately and add back into arroz caldo mix.
- Top with boiled egg and garnish with spring onions and cayenne pepper.