serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
For the Ribs:
- 1 kg Healthy Options Organic Pork Ribs
- 1 Tbsp Field Day Organic Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Morton & Basset Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Pereg Paprika
For the Marinade:
- ¾ cup Haks Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- ¼ cup San-J Tamari
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Field Day Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Cadia Catsup
- 2 Tbsp Cadia Raw Honey
- 5 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ cup Water
- Season ribs with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Put in a baking pan and pour some water until it covers about ¼ height of the ribs.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 2 to 2 ½ hours at 180° Celsius/350° Fahrenheit. Set aside to cool.
- Combine habanero sauce, tamari, sweet chili sauce, apple cider vinegar, catsup raw honey, coconut sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a pot.
- Bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Brush ribs with marinade and grill over medium high fire until slightly charred.
- Brush with more marinade and serve.