Caprese Egg Cups:
6 Pcs Fresh Eggs
12 Pcs Cherry Tomato
6 Pcs Fresh Basil Leaves
120g Mozzarella Cheese
Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Ground Black Pepper
? Cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 Clove Garlic
1 Small Bay Leaf
1 Handful Fresh Basil Leaves
1. Preheat oven at 180°C
2. Heat a small pan with balsamic vinegar, crushed garlic, bayleaf, and cinnamon stick.
Simmer on low heat until the sauce starts to thicken, around 3-5 minutes. Set aside once
3. Prepare the ingredients of the caprese egg cup by dicing the mozzarella cheese, cleaning
the basil leaves, and slicing in half the cherry tomato.
4. In a ramekin, place 20g of Mozzarella Cheese, 1 Basil Leaf, 2Pcs of Cherry Tomato, and 1
5. Season at the top with himalayan pink salt and ground black pepper.
6. Bake the eggs between 8-12 minutes or until cooked to preferred doneness. Best to
keep the yolk runny.
7. When the eggs are baked, garnish with freshly sliced basil leaves. Serve with the