serving size: 12 muffins
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup, mixed vegetables of choice, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp butter or Cadia Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Natural Nectar Mediterranean Sea Salt & Simply Organic Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Heat oil or butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add vegetables and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 more minutes.
- In a bowl, crack and whisk the eggs. Add vegetables, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill each muffin cup almost to the top with the mixture.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the center is set and the muffin is slightly browned on top.