serving size: 1 | time: 30 mins
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup crushed or sliced almonds
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Whole Grain Teff
- Bring a heavy saucepan to medium heat.
- Add Teff, water, almond milk, coconut oil, cinnamon, banana slices, and sea salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, simmer for 15-20 minutes once boiling.
- Stir from time to time to prevent sticking.
- Once the Teff has cooked and the texture is to your liking, portion into bowls.
- Top with banana slices and almonds.