serving size: 4 servings
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Lahtt All-Purpose Chili Oil Sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped handful cilantro
- 1/4 tbsp Spectrum Unrefined Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup Primal Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- Natural Nectar Mediterranean Sea Salt & Simply Organic Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 177°C or 350°F.
- Add the ground pork, egg, egg yolk and almond flour to a mixing bowl.
- The rest of the ingredients (minus the mayo and sesame oil) are both the meatballs and the dipping sauce. Use half of everything and mix one half in with the meatball mixture and the other half in with the mayo and sesame oil.
- Stick the dipping sauce in the fridge while finishing up with the meatballs.
- Line a basking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Use a small ice cream scoop to portion out the meatball mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Place the meatballs in the oven and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes, or until the inside reaches 74°C or 165°F.
- Turn the oven on broil and brown the tops of the meatballs.