serving size: 1 | time: 30 mins
- 113g Healthy Options All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/8 Tsp. Natural Nectar Sea Salt
- 12g Bob Red Mill's Coconut Sugar
- 113g Kerrygold Salted Butter, cubed and cold
- 50ml Distilled/Purified Water
- 1 Tbsp. Wholesome Sweetener's Honey
- 270g Fuji Apple
- 25g Bob Red Mill's Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Lakewood's Organic Lemon Juice
- 50g Bob Red Mill's Coconut Sugar
- 48g Kerrygold Salted Butter, cubed and cold
- 47g Woodstock Whole Walnuts
- 37g Healthy Options All-Purpose Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Combine water, coconut sugar and salt until fully incorporated. Place inside refrigerator.
- Place flour and butter in a large bowl and use the pastry cutter to combine. It should look like coarse meal.
- Slowly add the cold water mixture until a dough forms.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in refrigerator.
- Remove core from apples and slice into cubes (approximately 1/2 inch).
- Place in a bowl with lemon juice, honey, coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Combine, cover with cling wrap and let it sit at room temperature.
- Roughly chop walnuts and combine in a bowl with flour and coconut sugar.
- Add in cold butter and use the pastry cutter to combine the butter with flour mixture. Set aside in chiller.
- Remove dough from chiller and portion by 45g (approximately 6 pieces).
- Place into muffin tin and press dough to spread up until the edges.
- Place 45g of apples inside each empty crust base with one tablespoon of juice extracted from the mixture.
- Top with one tablespoon of streusel topping.
- Bake in over for 12-15 minutes or until crust looks golden.
- Remove from muffin tin and place on cooling rack.