Almond & Parmesan Crusted Pork:
500g Sirloin Pork Steak (Excess Fat
3 Tbsp Whole Almonds
4 Tbsp Almond Flour
4 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
2 Tbsp Minced Parsley
1 Fresh Egg
75ml Whole Fresh Milk
Buttered French Beans:
200g French Beans
Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Almond & Parmesan Crusted Pork
1. Roughly chop whole almonds and mince parsley.
2. In a bowl, mix almond flour, grated parmesan, minced parsley, and roughly chopped
almonds. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk whole egg with milk. Set aside.
4. Dip pork sirloin in the whisk eggs and then coat with the almond parmesan mixture. Let
set in the chiller for at least an hour.
5. Turn the oven and preheat to 180°C.
6. Heat oil in a flat pan and pan fry pork until golden brown on each side. The cheese burns
quickly so make sure to keep an eye on the pork and only pan fry until you achieve a
golden brown color.
7. Once color is achieved, bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until pork is cooked all the
8. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with a sliced lemon wedge.
1. Wash and clean french beans.
2. Pan roast in hot pan with butter.
3. Season with himalayan pink salt & pepper to taste.