serving size: 1 | time: 30 mins
- 100g Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 150g Bob Red Mill's Organic Coconut Sugar
- 50g Wholesome Sweetener's Organic Honey
- 250g Healthy Options All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 3/4 Tsp. Bob Red Mill's Baking Powder
- 1/3 Tsp. Bob Red Mill's Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp. Natural Nectar Sea Salt
- 150g Woodstock Dried Cranberries
- 150g Woodstock Whole Almonds
- 100g Healthy Options Large Egg
- 227g Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Lightly coat loaf tin with oil and place parchment paper in it.
- Sift and combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Roughly chop almonds and combine with cranberries in a mixing bowl.
- Cream butter in a separate bowl with a wooden spoon. Once light and fluffy, slowly add in coconut sugar and continue creaming.
- Add in honey after coconut sugar.
- Slowly add in the eggs, one at a time and cream.
- Add in vanilla extract.
- Alternately add flour mixture and yogurt slowly by batches (about three). Fold gently.
- Set aside 100g of the almond-cranberry mixture. Add in the rest to the batter last and fold.
- Transfer into load tin and level with spatula.
- Top with the remaining almonds and cranberries.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes checking at 15-minute intervals to turn the loaf tin (for even cooking).
- To check if the loaf is fully cooked, insert a cake tester into the middle. It should be dry.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before slicing.