serving size: 2 | time: 30 mins
For the mayonnaise:
- 6 Healthy Options All-Natural Egg Yolks
- 2 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Cadia Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Cadia Canola oil
- 1 cup Cadia Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh Basil
For the chicken sandwich:
- 1 cup All-Natural Healthy Options Chicken, shredded
- ¼ cup basil mayonnaise
- 3 pcs tomato slices
- 3 pcs Healthy Options Organic Lolo Rossa Lettuce
- 1 handful Healthy Options Organic Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1 tsp Earth Balance Butter
- Place the egg yolks, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and vinegar in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Slowly pour the oils into the processor through the tube. Start with drops and gradually increase to a steady stream.
- Once emulsified, add the basil and process until pureed.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Mix the shredded chicken and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Butter the bread and heat both sides on a pan.
- Layer the lettuce, chicken, alfalfa and tomatoes on a slice of toast. Cover with the other slice of bread.