serving size: 4 | time: 30 mins
- 600 g All-Natural Healthy Options Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Cadia Olive Oil
- 2 pcs small Healthy Options Organic Onions, chopped
- 4 pcs Healthy Options Organic Garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 thumb Healthy Options Organic Ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tsp Simply Organic Curry Powder
- 1 pc Healthy Options Organic Carrot, sliced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup string beans
- 2 pcs Healthy Options Organic Tomatoes, halved
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Simply Organic Pepper
- ½ Cup Cadia Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Tri Color Quinoa
- Cook the tri-color quinoa according to package directions.
- Sauté onions, garlic and ginger in olive oil for a few minutes until the onions are translucent.
- Add half the curry powder and chicken. When chicken is brown on both sides, add coconut cream and chicken stock. Simmer for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Add carrots first then the string beans. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and the rest of the curry powder. Simmer until carrots are tender and add tomatoes last.