serving size: 3 | time: 30 mins
- 6 Healthy Options All-Natural Egg Whites
- ¼ tsp Bobs Red Mill Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Simply Organic Pepper
- 1 tsp Cadia Olive Oil
- ½ medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 60 g Healthy Options Organic Ground Pork
- 6 pieces Healthy Options Organic Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 handfuls Healthy Options Organic Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Go Veggie Cheddar Cheese
- ½ tsp Earth Balance Butter, for buttering the muffin pan and 1 Tbsp for buttering bread
- 3 pieces Amores Gluten-Free bread
- Preheat the oven to 400F or 204C.
- Butter the muffin pan.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the onions then add ground pork and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a spoonful of cooked ground pork and 2 tomato halves in the muffin cups.
- Pour the egg whites evenly and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Pop it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.