serving size: 12 | time: 30 mins
- 200g Tomato
- 80g Red Onion
- 80g Avocado
- 5g Cilantro leaves
- 15ml Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Wholesome Sweetener's Honey
- 10ml La Tournagelle Avocado oil
- 100g Wallaby Organic Sour Cream
- 250g Pacific Refried Beans
- 50g Kerrygold Aged Cheddar
- 50g Rumiano Mozzarella
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes, peel the red onions and place them in the food processor. Pulse to roughly chop to desired size.
- Place the mixture in a separate bowl and add avocado oil, honey, cilantro and lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mash avocado in separate bowl and add half of the salsa.
- Combine well and season if needed.
- To serve, layer each mixture accordingly from the bottom to the top: refried beans, salsa, sour cream, guacamole and top it off with grated cheddar and mozzarella. Optional: melt the cheese in the oven.
- Serve with melba toast, chips or sweet potato fries.