serving size: 2 servings | time: 3 minutes
- 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Divine Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
- 3 1/3 tbsps Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 tbsps melted Kerrygold Butter
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- Mix the almond flour, cocoa, baking powder and granulated Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener in a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
- Stir in the butter, water and egg. Mix well with a spoon or fork.
- Scrape batter down evenly with a rubber spatula. Microwave on HIGH for 1-1:30 minutes until set but still a little moist on top.
- Cool slightly and serve warm.