serving size: 2 servings | time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack Miracle Noodle Angel hair pasta
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 3/4 lb Henry and Lisa's natural shrimp
- 1 tbsp Field Day Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- Lakewood Organic Lemon Juice
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Simply Organic Crushed Red Peppers, optional
- Natural Nectar Mediterranean Sea Salt & Simply Organic Black Pepper to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Open the bag of noodles and drain out the water into a strainer.
- Rinse the noodles with cool water for approximately 1 minute.
- Add noodles to lightly salted boiling water and boil the noodles for 2 minutes.
- Once boiled, drain the noodles and set aside.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice & zest to a skillet on medium heat.
- Once the pan is warm, add the shrimp and cook for one minute per aside.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook for an additional minute, stirring often.
- Add noodles, stir zucchini, and toss constantly for 2-3 minutes until slightly cooked and warmed.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.